- Top 10 Betting Sites with PayPal
- Top Betting Sites that Use PayPal 2021
- How Do I Go About Betting with PayPal?
- Why Should I Gamble Online with PayPal?
- Some Factors Why PayPal is not So Ideal
PayPal is approved by most users as the best online payment option given its high reliability and years of success as an E-wallet. As the oldest payment platform of its kind, PayPal has shown ubiquitous presence, ranging from online shopping all the way online betting. Bet sites that accept PayPal offer top-notch security, nearly instantaneous transactions and most importantly, high limits; making these platforms the go-to options, especially for serious players.
Top 10 Betting Sites with PayPal
PayPal was founded in 1998, going by the name Confinity. In a span of just a few years, the brand had scaled the heights of success. By 2002, it had already been incorporated as an eBay subsidiary, until the two splits in 2015. PayPal’s headquarters are in California’s San Jose, with a staff database of over 20,000 employees. When it comes to revenue, PayPal is ranked at #204 out of the 500 leading firms in the US. PayPal boasts over 300 million users, which goes on to confirm the stability of the company.
Top Betting Sites that Use PayPal 2021
The table below provides a comprehensive list of bookies accepting PayPal as a valid payment option. Each site that appears here has gone through a rigorous vetting process by our team of experts at betzoid.
How Do I Go About Betting with PayPal?
The first step is creating your PayPal account which is as straightforward and easy as it can get, taking just a few minutes.
- Visit PayPal’s official website www.paypal.com;
- Choose the personal account option;
- Fill in the required personal information including DOB, full name, physical address, phone number, email address and any other information that might be requested of you;
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions;
- Click on ‘create account’ to finish the process;
- You have the option to link your card to the e-wallet.
Now that the user registration process is done, let us delve right into how you can fund your favorite PayPal gambling sites:
- Log in to your PayPal betting platform of choice;
- Click on the ‘Deposit’ button (usually found on the site’s homepage);
- Select PayPal as the preferred option;
- Key in the amount you wish to spend then click on ‘deposit’;
- This re-directs you to PayPal’s website;
- Confirm the payment;
- It only takes a few minutes for the funds to reflect on your online betting PayPal account.
Making a PayPal withdrawal request is as easy as the deposit process:
- Login to your online PayPal bookmarker user account;
- Click on the ‘Withdrawal’ icon;
- Select PayPal as the preferred payment option;
- Choose the amount you’d like to take out;
- Click ‘withdraw’.
You will notice that PayPal offers bettors one of the fastest payouts; as soon as your PayPal bookmarker approves the withdrawal request, it will only take a couple of hours for the funds to reflect on your card.
Why Should I Gamble Online with PayPal?
There are tons of benefits to go for the online betting with PayPal option:
- Immediate Payments: PayPal is a highly reputable and respectable e-wallet that offers immediate deposits and fast payouts, giving players convenience like never before;
- Availability: Today has seen an exponential growth in the number of betting sites that accept PayPal as a valid payment option. This gives players a better alternative to the conventional and rather traditional banking options;
- Better Welcome Bonus: As compared to other e-wallets such as NetEller and Skrill, PayPal bonus limited options are friendlier. As a matter of fact, there are some bookies that do not have bonus offers for users who use Skrill and Neteller when making their initial deposit to the site;
- Safety: PayPal prides in high security levels. Ever since its establishment, it has always had a great reputation for its security measures. All the transactions that take place on the site are encrypted;
- High Limits: This is an ideal feature especially for high rollers as it allows them to place high stakes;
- Simple Transactions: The entire deposit/withdrawal process takes just a few clicks. You need not leave your PayPal bookie site then log in to your bank account site to transact. The betting site redirects you to PayPal and back upon completion of the transaction;
- Multiple Languages: Players can enjoy an array of languages, giving them a touch of localized services. PayPal is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, and many others;
- Multiple Currencies: With PayPal Bookies, you can enjoy different currencies including EUR, USD, GBP, AUD, CAD, NOK, DKK, RUB, SEK, etc;
- Mobile App: PayPal allows you to control your e-wallet on the go, given its convenient and free mobile app.
- Limited number of PayPal gambling platforms: PayPal got back into the betting scene in 2012. As such, there are some sites that are hesitant on accepting it as a valid payment method.
- Withdrawal Charges: Transferring funds to your card from PayPal fluctuates between 2% and 4% depending on the bank you are using.
- Welcome Bonus is not guaranteed: Bookies have always been reluctant to offer bonuses to deposits made via e-wallets given arbitrage betting and bonus abuse. As such, only a few providers will allow you to claim your bonus offer for a PayPal initial deposit.
Some Factors Why PayPal is not So Ideal
Yes. However, it has to be in a country whose framework is well regulated. Some countries here include Germany, UK, Sweden, Finland, Belgium and Spain.
Absolutely. PayPal is one of the most secure e-wallets on the globe. Making use of anti-fraud and anti-theft technology, you can rest assured that your transactions are the same.
Yes, it is. PayPal acquired a Luxembourg banking license in 2008. This is one of the most regulated and reputable banking licenses any financial institution can enjoy.
Absolutely. However, it depends on the particular bookie. Be sure to check the deposit bonus terms and conditions beforehand to avoid any surprises.
No. This option is not available to business and personal accounts. However, if your account activity is high, you can enjoy low conversion fees and higher transacting limits.