- What Every Punter Should Know about Correct Score Betting
- Why Keep Track of Correct Score Tips?
- Popular Types of Correct Score Bets
- How Precise Are the Predictions on Our Site?
All of our football score predictions can be used to place lucrative wagers on any sports event you find interesting. Here you’ll find a list of correct score betting tips to ensure that your chances of winning are as high as ever. Check out our tips right away to make a sound decision.
What Every Punter Should Know about Correct Score Betting
The most important advantage of correct scores in football betting is that they are associated with really fantastic odds of winning, especially when using betting predictions provided on our website. It is a highly popular way of placing wagers on your favorite football matches. Besides, it is fairly easy to understand what you need to do to get your winnings. Basically, you’ll need the following:
- Check out the score predictions to find out which bet is more likely to be successful;
- Choose the correct score;
- If the given score appears to be right at the end of the sports event, you’ll be a winner;
- If you are dealing with football events where extra time can be taken by the participating teams, the bets will end by the time 90 minutes have passed coupled with injury time;
- Keep in mind that extra time does not make any difference and is often counted in a totally different market.
Why Keep Track of Correct Score Tips?
There are many reasons why bettors select this betting market. Here are some of the most prominent ones:
- Potential winnings. No matter whether you are only a beginner in the betting industry or a real professional, correct score betting remains very popular with punters of all kinds. The key reason is that you can win big-sized rewards because this bet type is probably the most difficult bet to predict in the right way. As such, if you actually get it right, the earnings will be significant. What’s more, the odds of winning are not bad being a lot higher than those offered by other similar betting markets;
- Exciting and thrilling experience. Correct score betting is perceived by many bookmakers and bettors as one of the most captivating and exciting betting markets existing in today’s industry. What’s even more important, the choice of matches to bet on is really diverse because these bets are available across a wide range of football matches, such as Premier League among many others.
Popular Types of Correct Score Bets
This betting sector can be divided into different types, each of which has its own rules and demands. Here is what you need to know about them:
- Full Time. It’s the most common type which can let you get the greatest returns for the price you pay;
- Half Time & Full Time. In this bet, you can place bets on either full time or half time separately, even though they may also be combined in which case your potential winnings will grow dramatically;
- Scorecast. It allows you to bet on the goal scoring outcomes that happen at any time or at the beginning of the match;
- Extra Time. Any kind of football wager presupposes that your bet will be valid for 90 minutes in total so that you cannot make bets using extra time. However, some bookmakers allow you to predict correct score outcomes when the match comes to an end and whenever extra time is used.
- Other Results. These are also possible. Some bookmakers allow placing bets together with other results of the match, especially if we are talking about some wide-scale football games. As a result, it can maximize your winnings and make the betting process even more exciting and pleasurable.
How Precise Are the Predictions on Our Site?
No matter how many rewards are at stake, correct score prediction is perhaps the hardest wager to predict. This is the key reason why many bookmakers offer high odds to those bettors who want to give it a try. Our professional tipsters are doing their best to select only those games where the correct score can be predicted in almost 100% of cases. We are trying to avoid football games in which the identity of a future winner cannot be predicted at all, let alone choosing what the actual score will be. As such, we are using all our football-related expertise and deep knowledge of this industry segment in order to provide you with the most trusted tips and predictions and to make them as accurate and precise as possible.