Did you know that the FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar is not only one of the biggest global sporting events, but it’s also one of the most popular betting markets for punters? Throughout the qualifying stages, thousands of bettors across the globe are already placing their bets on their favourite team to win. If you’re interested in placing a wager on this global event, here’s what you need to know about the betting market for Qatar 2022.
TOP 10 FIFA World Cup betting sites in Canada
How to start betting on FIFA World Cup betting sites
If you’ve never placed a bet before, there’s no need to worry. Betting on the FIFA World Cup 2022 is easy, and this guide will teach you everything you need to know. First, you need to pick which type of bet you’d like to place. The different types of bets you can place on the World Cup are as follows FIFA World Cup betting tips:
- Match winner - A match winner bet is placed on the outcome of a specific match. You can bet on whether a team will win, draw, or lose the match. You can also place a bet on which team will win in regular time, extra time, or penalties.
- Outright winner - An outright winner bet is placed on every team that will make it to the tournament and then the team that will win the tournament.
- Top scorer - A top scorer bet is placed on which player will score the most goals during the tournament.
- First goal scorer - A first goal scorer bet is placed on which team will score the first goal during the match.
Bet types on FIFA World Cup betting sites
There are five main types of bets that you can make on the world cup:
- Match winner: choose the winning team of the match.
- Handicap: predict the outcome of the match while adjusting the score differential in favour of the team you bet on.
- First team to score: predict which team will score the first goal during the match.
- Total goals: predict the total number of goals to be scored during the match.
- Half-time/Full-time: predict the outcome of the match at the end of the first or second half.
What kind of payment methods available
You can choose to place a bet on the FIFA World Cup 2022 using your credit card or a debit card. If you’re looking to place a larger bet, you might want to consider using your bank account. Keep in mind that each sportsbook has a different payment method and some may charge a fee for certain payment methods. If you’re placing a high-stakes bet, it might be a good idea to use an e-wallet like Skrill, Neteller, or PayPal. This way, you can avoid having a large amount of money tied up in your bank account.
Bonus offers on FIFA World Cup betting sites
Many sportsbooks offer odds on the FIFA World Cup 2022. If you’re interested in betting on the World Cup, you can use a World Cup promo code or World Cup bonus code to get a head start and maximize your winnings. Many sportsbooks offer new customers a percentage or dollar amount of free money to get them started and encourage repeat business. Learn about the available World Cup promo codes and which sportsbooks offer the best bonuses before deciding where to place your wagers.
Betting with app
While you’re likely to spend the majority of your time browsing and placing wagers on your computer, a growing number of sports betting sites are also offering their services via mobile app. Depending on which platform you use, this might make it easier for you to place bets while on the go or while travelling abroad.
What time does the World Cup start?
The FIFA World Cup 2022 will kick off on Friday, November 21, 2022. It will take place in Qatar and will last for 28 days (the same length as a normal month).
Who are the favourites to win the World Cup?
There are many different teams that have been given odds to win the World Cup. Brazil, France, Germany, Spain, and Belgium have all been given decent odds to win the tournament and are expected to be the main contenders.
Can I bet on the winner of the 2022 World Cup?
Most sportsbooks will start offering odds on the winner of the 2022 World Cup in the fall of this year. What are the best World Cup betting sites? - The best World Cup betting sites will be determined by the odds offered and the bonuses and promotions offered. For example, bet365 offers some of the best odds for the World Cup and also has a 100% deposit bonus for new customers.