Online betting sites are always looking for ways to attract new customers, especially in a highly competitive industry like online gambling. Many sites offer bonuses to their new users as an incentive to sign up and make a first deposit. Depending on the site, these bonuses can take several different forms and have different strings attached. At some sites, you might get a free bet that needs to be wagered a certain number of times before you can cash out your winnings. Other sites might give you free credits or tokens that can be used on selected games and expire after 30 days. If you’re going to register with an online betting site and make a deposit, it pays to know what kind of bonus they offer so you know exactly what you’re getting into. The following are some of the best betting sites with great Bonuses in Canada:
Top 10 Betting sites with the best Bonuses in Canada
What are Sportsbook Bonuses?
A sportsbook bonus is essentially a promotion run by a sportsbook or an online gambling site that gives you free money for signing up and depositing. Bonuses are often offered as a way for sportsbooks to attract new customers, as well as encourage existing ones to keep betting and increase the amount they spend on their account. Bonuses come in a wide variety of types and can be very confusing if you’ve never used an online sportsbook before. A welcome bonus is the most common type of sportsbook bonus and is offered to new players as a sign-up offer. Welcome bonuses are usually offered in the form of free credits or tokens that can be used to bet on sports and/or casino games. Depending on the site, you might have to earn a certain number of points or make a certain number of bets before you can withdraw any winnings.
How Do Sportsbook Bonuses Work?
Welcome bonuses are offered when you create an account at an online sportsbook and make a deposit. The site will usually require you to rollover a set number of your initial deposit before you can withdraw any winnings from your account. This is done to ensure you’re serious about betting with them and don’t plan on taking your winnings and running. Some sites offer ‘’no-deposit’’ bonuses, which means you can get free credits or tokens without having to make a deposit. These bonuses are usually smaller than regular bonuses and have more requirements attached to them. For instance, you might have to wager a certain number of times before you can withdraw your winnings.
Tips for choosing a betting site with the best bonuses
There are some nuances you should know to make the most of the best bonuses:
- Look for a site that offers a great bonus. The bigger the bonus, the more free money you will get just for registering and depositing. The bigger the bonus, the fewer requirements you will have to meet before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Find out how long the bonus is valid for. You may get a bigger bonus than you expected, but it won't last long if you don't act fast.
- Find out what the bonus consists of. Some sites offer a "no deposit" bonus consisting of points that you can use for sports betting or online betting. There may be other restrictions associated with these types of bonuses.
- Find out what you need to do to get the bonus. Some bonuses become available only after you make a deposit and/or wager a certain amount of money in your account.
- Make sure the site is reputable. There are many scammers who want to take advantage of people, and you don't want to become one of them.
Types of bonuses and promotions
There are different types of bonuses and promotions:
- Welcome Bonus: This is the most common type of bonus in sportsbooks, and is offered to new players as a sign-up offer.
- First Deposit Bonus: This type of bonus is offered to players who make their first deposit, and is applied to their total deposit amount.
- Deposit Bonus: This type of bonus is usually offered to existing players and is applied to their next deposit.
- Free Bets: These bonuses come in two flavors: single event and multi event. Single event bets are bets on a single event, such as a baseball game or a tennis match. Multiple event bets are bets on several events, such as a series of games in a particular sport.
- No Deposit Bonus: These bonuses are usually smaller than regular bonuses and have more requirements.
- Friend Referral Bonus: This kind of bonus is offered to existing players who bring new players to the site.
What is a free bet?
A free bet is a bet where no money is at stake. These bets are often offered as a promotion at online gambling sites, and can be used to bet on sports, casino games, or even lottery draw games.
What is a welcome bonus?
A welcome bonus is a promotion at online gambling sites, where new players who sign up are rewarded with free credits or tokens that can be used to bet on sports, casino games, or lottery draw games.
What is a match bonus?
A match bonus is a promotion at online gambling sites, where new players who sign up are awarded a percentage of their initial deposit.