Everygame Sportsbook is one of the newer sportsbooks out there. As is the case with so many other sites, they are trying to stand out by offering something different than what most people are used to. In this case, it’s an emphasis on video game-related betting. There aren’t a ton of online sportsbooks that feature eSports betting like Everygame does (although we do expect to see more of these in the coming years). If you are interested in getting acquainted with this bookmaker and learning more about their services, keep reading for our review of Everygame Sportsbook.
What is Everygame Sportsbook?
Everygame is a sportsbook and eSports gaming operator based in Curacao. They have been in operation since 2016, and have a dedicated focus on eSports betting. They are licensed and regulated by the government of Curacao under license number 8048/JAZ, and operate under the name of Digital Partners N.V. The site is available for use in all 50 states, as well as Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the U.K. They also accept players from most other countries as well. Like most other sportsbooks, Everygame offers lines and odds for a wide range of sporting events and other wagering activities. They also offer eSports betting for a variety of popular games.
Everygame Sportsbook Registration
If you want to register for an account at Everygame, the process is pretty straightforward. You will need to provide some basic personal information, including your full name, address, e-mail address, and a username and password of your choice. There are also some more specific requirements that you will have to meet. You will have to be at least 18 years old to register at Everygame, and you have to be a person residing in one of the states listed above. You will also have to provide some documentary proof of your address and age.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
When it comes to depositing and withdrawing funds, Everygame offers some of the most common and straightforward options available. They accept the following methods:
- Credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard) - This is the most common method for depositing at most online sportsbooks. You will just have to enter your card information into the deposit page, and your funds will be transferred to your account within minutes.
- Skrill and Neteller - These are both popular e-wallet services, and they can be used for fast and easy depositing. - Bitcoin- If you prefer to keep your identity and financial information private, you can use Bitcoin for both depositing and withdrawing.
- Bank transfer - If you don’t want to use a credit card, bank transfer is another common option.
- Western Union - If you live in a country where other methods of depositing aren’t available to you, you can use Western Union to make your initial deposit.
- Money order - Another option for people living in countries where other methods don’t work, a money order can be used to fund your Everygame account.
- We recommend sticking with credit/debit card or e-wallets if possible, although Western Union and money order are acceptable methods as well.
How to Place a Bet with Everygame Sportsbook
When you log in to your account for the first time, you will be brought to a page that has a list of all the available sports to bet on, as well as a list of all of the available eSports events to place a wager on. You can choose the sport and game you want to bet on from the drop-down menus at the top of the page, then you can select the wager type and amount that you want to place. Once you’ve selected everything, you can hit “Place Bet” to finalize your wager.
Everygame Sportsbook Games and Sports
As mentioned above, Everygame offers sports betting for a variety of events, including football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and more. They also have a full eSports betting menu. The most popular eSports games to bet on at Everygame are as follows:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - The most popular eSports game of all time. This first-person shooter game has been around for more than a decade, and it still gets millions of players every month.
- Dota 2 - This MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game is extremely popular, especially in Asia. It has been around since 2011.
- League of Legends - Another extremely popular MOBA, League of Legends has been around since 2009 and has a massive worldwide fanbase.
- Overwatch - This first-person shooter game has developed a large eSports following since it was released in 2016. It also has an extensive mobile version as well. Smash Bros.
- Melee - This Nintendo game has been around since 2001, and it remains one of the most popular games in the world today.
Bonuses and Promotions
Everygame has a standard welcome offer for new players. You will get a 100% match up to $500 on your first deposit. This is a pretty standard welcome offer, and it is available to players from all 50 states in the U.S. Blacked Out Sports has negotiated exclusive deposit bonuses for our readers. Click the button below to claim these offers for free.
Everygame is available to play on desktop computers and laptops. It is also available for mobile devices, including both Apple and Android smartphones. The mobile version of the site is very similar to the desktop version, and you can place bets, view your account information, and view past bets from your mobile device just as you would be able to from your desktop or laptop computer.
Is Everygame Sportsbook legit?
Yes, Everygame is a legitimate sportsbook that has been in operation since 2016. They are licensed and regulated by the government of Curacao, and they operate in a responsible and trustworthy manner.
Is Everygame Sportsbook safe?
Yes, Everygame is a safe and secure sportsbook. They employ top-notch security measures, and they have all of their finances audited by an independent third-party company on a regular basis.
What is the max payout at Everygame Sportsbook?
The max payout depends on the type of bet you place, but it is about $25,000 for most wagers.