The online betting industry is one of the fastest-growing online industries in Kenya. There are many online betting sites in Kenya, but most of them keep their users on the edge with their taxes and heavy penalties for losing bets. Betting websites are known for charging high commissions, user fees and penalties to reactivate accounts from dormant users. So, how can you find a safe and trustable betting site that doesn’t charge unnecessary taxes? Well, we have your back covered! Stay with us as we introduce you to some of the best betting sites in Kenya without tax or heavy user fees.
Are there betting sites without tax in Kenya?
Yes, there are betting sites that don’t charge taxes for their services. However, you need to be careful when choosing a betting site as not all of them follow this practice. We can’t confirm if a specific betting site doesn’t charge taxes, because most of these sites aren’t regulated. That’s why we decided to compile a list of the best betting sites in Kenya without tax.
Top 10 Betting site in Kenya without Tax
What tax do Kenyans Pay for Online Sports Betting?
The sports betting industry in Kenya and other African countries is unregulated. This means that there are no specific laws regulating the betting sites’ operations. But, that’s not the only problem. There is no specific tax rate applied to the betting sites’ income either. This is a result of the fact that the online betting industry in Kenya is unregulated. When it comes to online sports betting, the government expects the betting sites to pay a 20% tax on their overall revenue. This tax is applicable only to sports betting. Other types of online betting are not taxed. Betting sites are expected to pay the Kenyan government their taxes monthly.
Is There a Way to Avoid Paying Tax on Sports Betting?
Yes, you can avoid paying tax on your sports betting in Kenya. All you need to do is find a betting site that doesn’t charge taxes for its services. We recommend using the list of the best betting sites without tax we compiled for this very reason. If you want to play safe and avoid paying taxes, opt for a betting site that doesn’t charge taxes for it services. This way you can avoid paying the usual 20% tax on your sports betting income.
Tips for choosing betting sites without tax
- Reputation - Before choosing a site to bet with, check the reputation the site has. If it has a bad reputation, don’t risk your money with it. Find a betting site with a good reputation and consistent results.
- Charges - Before you register and begin betting with a site, check its charges. This gives you an idea of the overall cost of betting with the site.
- Banking Options - The best betting sites in Kenya without tax accept a wide range of payment options. Make sure that the site you choose accepts a method of payment you’re comfortable with.
- Licenses - Make sure that the site you choose is properly regulated and licensed to offer its services. This way you can be sure that the site is legit and safe to use.
- Bonus - Bonus is always something to look out for. Some betting sites offer free bonuses to new members. Make sure that the site you choose offers you a good welcome bonus.
Can I use a VPN to bet on sports online and avoid taxes?
Yes, you can use a VPN to bet on sports online and avoid taxes. However, make sure it is a reliable VPN that can keep your identity private.
What is the best betting site in Kenya?
There is no best betting site in Kenya. Each site on our list has its own strengths and weaknesses. To find the best betting site for you, you need to know what you’re looking for in a site. Once you know this, it will become easier to find the best betting site in Kenya for you.
Do Kenyan sports betting sites accept Kenyans?
Most of the betting sites that accept bets from Kenya also accept bets from other countries. A few betting sites don’t accept bets from certain countries. Make sure that the site you choose accepts bets from Kenya before placing a bet with them. Now that you know more about the best betting sites in Kenya without tax, it’s time to choose a site and start betting.