Fubo Sportsbook is one of the newest sportsbooks to enter the US market. The company launched its online sports betting platform in September 2019, just in time for the start of the NFL season. Fubo Sportsbook is available to bettors in New Jersey, Colorado, and Indiana. The Fubo Sportsbook platform is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The bet slip is located on the right-hand side of the screen, and it is very simple to add or remove bets. Fubo Sportsbook also offers a wide range of betting markets, including moneyline, point spread, and parlay bets. Overall, Fubo Sportsbook is a great option for US-based sports bettors. The platform is easy to use, there are plenty of betting markets available, and the promotions and bonuses are very generous.
Fubo Sportsbook Registration
Like many other online sportsbooks, Fubo Sportsbook requires bettors to register an account before placing any bets. Registration is quick and simple, and you can do so by entering your name and email address. You will then be asked to choose a password and select a security question and answer. If you are planning to bet with Fubo Sportsbook, it is recommended that you use an email account that you have access to regularly. This will make it easier to recover your account in the event that you forget your password.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
There are several methods available for depositing and withdrawing funds from your Fubo Sportsbook account. You can transfer funds to your Fubo Sportsbook account via the following methods:
- Credit and debit cards - VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB Neteller.
- Paying invoices or sending and receiving money from friends and family Fubo Visa card - a prepaid card that can be used to deposit and withdraw funds from your Fubo Sportsbook account. This card can also be used to make purchases at stores and online.
- ACH - Direct deposit to your bank account Entropay - a prepaid card that can be used to deposit and withdraw funds from your Fubo Sportsbook account.
- Skrill - A prepaid card that can be used to deposit and withdraw funds from your Fubo Sportsbook account.
- Express Withdrawal - allows you to withdraw funds from your account without having to provide any additional information. However, there are some restrictions on this withdrawal method. For example, you can only withdraw $500 per day.
How to Place a Bet with Fubo Sportsbook
Let’s say you want to bet on the New York Jets to win their upcoming game against the Miami Dolphins. To place this bet with Fubo Sportsbook, you would need to select the Jets as your team, and you would place the bet on the moneyline. Fubo Sportsbook divides the betting slip into three sections:
- Head to head - This is where you would place bets on the outcome of a specific game.
- Line - This is where you would place bets on which team will win by what margin and if the game will reach overtime.
- Total - This is where you would place bets on the combined score of two games. To place a bet, you would need to select the team that you want to win the game, and then you would select the number of points by which the team would win. Once you’ve selected the teams and the margin by which they would win, you would need to add the bet to your sportsbook account.
Sports and Games
Fubo Sportsbook currently offers sports betting on a wide range of sporting events. These include MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, as well as soccer, tennis, golf, and boxing. You can find information on upcoming games and the latest scores by navigating to the sports section of the website. Furthermore, Fubo Sportsbook also offers a wide range of fantasy sports games. These include daily fantasy sports (DFS) games, season-long fantasy sports games, and sports-based games that do not require you to draft a team of players.
Bonuses and Promotions
Fubo Sportsbook offers bettors a generous sign-up bonus when you make a deposit and place your first bet. You can also earn additional rewards by referring your friends to Fubo Sportsbook. These rewards will be added to your account once your friend makes their first bet:
- Sign-up bonus - You will receive a bonus of up to $75 when you make a deposit and place your first bet. This bonus can be used toward future bets.
- Refer a friend - You will receive a $25 bonus for every friend that you refer to Fubo Sportsbook. Your friend will also receive a $25 welcome bonus when he or she signs up.
Fubo Sportsbook Mobile App
Fubo Sportsbook provides its services to bettors via desktop and mobile devices. The mobile app is very easy to use, and it is available for both Android and iOS devices. The Fubo Sportsbook app also offers a wide range of features, including wide range of betting markets - You can place bets on the same sports and games that are offered on the desktop version of the platform. Automatic notifications. The app will send you push notifications when there are any game-changing events. Live betting - This allows you to make bets during the game or event that you are following. Fubo Sportsbook also offers a mobile sportsbook app for New Jersey residents.
Does Fubo Sportsbook offer a mobile sportsbook app?
Yes. The mobile sportsbook app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Does Fubo Sportsbook accept players from the US?
Yes. Fubo Sportsbook accepts players in New Jersey, Colorado, and Indiana.
What are the withdrawal limitations at Fubo Sportsbook?
There is a daily withdrawal limit of $2,500